June cook out

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'll bring some shave stuff with me. Do you guys want me to bring anything else?

Since you will probably rumble in "late morning/early afternoon"... whatcha wanta do???

My day is open, so sights in the area; play with my lathe; just chill...

Anyone else want to get together on Friday evening???

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'll bring some shave stuff with me. Do you guys want me to bring anything else?

Since you will probably rumble in "late morning/early afternoon"... whatcha wanta do???

I should be there around 2pm. I'm open to anything. Does Medina have sights to see?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

I could mosey down on Friday. Let me know the plan.

Gunnarkouper

Passed Away Sep 21, 2018
In Memoriam
Clay blanks

Bob:
I wonder if you would share some of the details of the jig you make to roll the clay blanks. I was at the MPG and found your demo most interesting. I would like to get my wife involved in making the tubes.
Thanks
Dan Christopherson

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'm sure you guys have a restaurant. Maybe we could meet up for dinner Friday.

Restaurant :eek:! ... A Restaurant... Well yea, but I have a grill :bananen_smilies046: And Magicbob gave me detailed instructions on how to use it as a smoker :).

Last Friday was smoked pork butt; this Friday I suspect some brisket, or ribs with chicken and burgers as a backup.

So... To any and all in the area and available: A Pregame for Bob Jackson's Barbecue.

Friday (June 24): Pregame at my house: 6:00 PM or whenever the Boss let's you off.

3362 Foskett Rd
Medina, OH 44256

330-416-7127 (Cell)

Saturday (June 25): Game Day at Bob Jackson's House:

254 Columbus St.,
Elyria, 44035.

I'll cover everything for Friday, bring whatever you had planned the next day at Bob's House!

I'm not too concerned on the number coming on Friday as this is a pre-game since Ernie is coming up early, but a head's up in this link will give me an idea of approximately what to get!

Mark

Last edited:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Friends, Smoked Ribs, Brisket, and lots of tall tales!!! This keeps getting better :biggrin: I'll bring a few bottle's of bourbon with me.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Friends, Smoked Ribs, Brisket, and lots of tall tales!!! This keeps getting better :biggrin: I'll bring a few bottle's of bourbon with me.

Friday will be a "Whatever: after work get-to-gether..." No planning, nothing to bring, just show up and have fun... Just a warm-up for the "Game-day" at Bob's!!!

Ernie and I will man the smoker, maybe place a few blanks in the pressure pot, maybe go fishing out back (Bring your rod Ernie - small mouth bass are catching...). And wait for friends to arrive.

Friday is an easy day! Anyone is welcome! Then we will see folks at Bob Jackson's on Saturday!

Be well, Mark

Magicbob

So now that we are getting closer, A head count would be nice so I can make sure I poach er I mean catch enough possum or muskrat or other mystery meat. We wouldn't want anyone to go hungary.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I survived Denver somehow!! I'm now ready to hit the road and head NE! So count me in. I'll also bring some goodies from Hillbilly Ville :biggrin:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I will be there Saturday; and hosting whoever comes up the driveway Friday - all is invited.

Not sure about Nancy, she may be getting back from another short trip... :frown:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I will be there Saturday; and hosting whoever comes up the driveway Friday - all is invited.

Not sure about Nancy, she may be getting back from another short trip... :frown:

Jet Setter Nancy!! I'll have a few goodies for those that show up Friday and maybe enough for Saturday. Hopefully Bob Jackson has some good stories for everyone :)

Jontello

I should be there friday and Saturday. Wouldn't want to miss it. If something comes up I will let you know but should be good for this.

Jon

Jontello

My wife told me that I will not be able to go on Friday. She has a prior commitment she forgot to tell me about and I have to watch the kids. I will for sure be there on Saturday. Man I was sure looking forward to Friday. Thanks anyways.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
My wife told me that I will not be able to go on Friday. She has a prior commitment she forgot to tell me about and I have to watch the kids. I will for sure be there on Saturday. Man I was sure looking forward to Friday. Thanks anyways.

Bring the kids!!! (We don't bite - too hard!)

Argo13

I have stabilized the box of plywood pieces Mike brought to the meeting last fall. The stabilizing really helps but it is still requires a easy touch. I will save him a blank but give out the rest. I'll probably bring some other stabilized blanks for to give away as well.

Jason

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I just received a box of blanks from Lewis (Stuckinohio) to be given out at next Sat Bob's house. I had chatted with Lewis earlier and also sent him a BOB in return.

We have a lot to give away!!! :):):)

Marmotjr

Hi Guys! New guy here!

I have an RC yacht race saturday morning on the East side, but I should be able to make it to Elyria by 3-4ish, would that still be an acceptable time? Anything to bring?

Top Bottom