June 9th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I am! But then it is at my house.:wink:

Depending on the number of people, we could cook out, or just go get something quick. There are several places close by.

Last edited:

SDB777

Finally got my schedule for next/this month...looks like I'm not working that Saturday. See ya'll at Bob's!

Scott (could change, but let's hope) B

Dustygoose

I'm So ready for this.

Scott, I wana use those kinda see through ish ones for the demo...I have 2 (evil grin).

I cut some 10"pvc pipe hoping it will be long enough for a complete pen. Shawn, Is that long enough?

watch_art

PVC? I'd rather use some PR or acrylic or something. I've got plenty, and I think Scott is bringing some, too. But yeah, 10" is fine as long as there are no mistakes. :)

BSea

Making mistakes while making a pen?!?!?!?!? Is there another way?:confused::confused:

On a serious note, it looks like there will be enough of us to just stay here for lunch. I'll cook something, but bring your own drinks. If you want to bring something, just let me know, or post it here, so we don't duplicate too many things. Dessert is the exception though. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I guess we'll start at 10 as usual.

Last edited:

TDE

Well I was holding out saying one way or the other but it looks like its a no go for me. I've been down in my back and got an injection today. Looks like I may be close to the house for a few days. I was looking forward to the demo even though I'm quite a way from kitless. Have fun. Ted

watch_art

That stinks. Hope you feel better soon.
And I just got confirmation - after trying three people - that I DEFINITELY do have a baby sitter.
:)

Yaaaay!!!!

BSea

I guess this is still on. Guess I'd better get the garage cleaned up up for company.:eek: That part is one of the few things my wife likes about this hobby.

See ya'll tomorrow.

SDB777

Bob,

Thanks for the use of your garage once again! Great light snack from the grill too.

Did the power ever come back on? Did the pen get finished yet?

Scott (got warm after I left) B

watch_art

LIGHT snack? Yikes - I was lightheaded before lunch - and after I was groggy from a full belly! :)

I finished the pen at home last night.
025.JPG

And uploaded some other stuff... including a clip video...

Newton Pens

BSea

Bob,

Thanks for the use of your garage once again! Great light snack from the grill too.

Did the power ever come back on? Did the pen get finished yet?

Scott (got warm after I left) B
My garage is always available. Pen making in groups is fun. Of course the light snacks may or may not be available :wink:. Yes, the power did come back on about 3:45. The power was off just long enough for the house to get uncomfortable. I like the power company's explanation. Power was interrupted for an unknown reason. Good to know that something that was about 15 square miles of disruption was from an unknown reason. But it wasn't :thunder:. No rain around there on Saturday.

micah

Dang, that pen is awesome! Wish I could have made it, but unfortunately work had to come first.
Was really looking forward to the kitless demo....

Top Bottom