July Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Alright guys, looks like the next meeting will be Saturday July 3rd 11:00a.m. The meeting will take place at Gerry's house. He lives in Santa Claus Indiana. We're working on a few new Demo's. Any of yall have something you want to see in particular? Since show season is coming up on us Gerry's going to do some stuff with his displays for everyone. He's also doing some stuff on selling points. Also if the creek don't rise Gary Max is going to make the trip as well. He can also shed some light on the shows for everyone. If anybody needs to carpool from Louisville let me know. I have plenty of room.

I'll be bringing some soda's for everyone, so let me know what you want to drink. Also if you have family and want to bring them Holiday World is very close to Gerry's house. Should be warm enough to go to the water park.

If any of the Indianapolis guys want to come, you are more than welcome. I know you guys don't like driving, but heck a few of you ride together and come on down.

Sorry we had to change the Date. The June date didn't work for enough people to make it. Hope this isn't an inconvenience.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chasper

PM me for directions, and let me know what direction you will be coming from.

As long as you are coming to Santa Claus you may as well bring the family and enjoy a day at Holiday World/Splashing Safari, http://www.holidayworld.com/ it is an amazing theme park.

Even better, stay over for a night or two at Lake Rudoloph Campground and RV Resort http://www.lakerudolph.com/ you can rent a RV or cabin for the weekend but reserve early (it may already be too late) it is a enormous campground, but it fills up most weekends.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Hey Dan , if you want we can ride together, as you'll be coming through Louisville on your way.

Dan26

Ernie, I just may take you up on the offer. I'll let you know. If I bring the wife, we will probably just drive but may meet up with you and follow.

Dan

EBorraga

In Memoriam
OK guys, this is the 1 month warning. Looks like we'll have atleast 1 new person there. Actually Kenny's not new, he's just a Hoosier. I hope to get some more people from Indiana to come as well.

Top Bottom