Jr. Series Feeds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HeathRiley

I'm in need of at least two small/#5/Jr. Series fountain pen feeds.
I've managed to lose one and mangle another. I have plenty of nibs and need only the feeds.
Ideally, I'd like to get ahold of a dozen altogether just to have some spares on hand.
Please shoot me a price or a source.

Thanks much!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
You may find the jr series takes a 6.5x.75 not the 6.4x.5 that Heritance uses for the threads. You can check with Brian At Miester nib he may have some of the 6.5 x .75 feeds left. You might be able to retap the Jr threads witht the 6.4x.5 tap.

Texatdurango

Heath, I guess some clarification is needed as to what you actually need. To me, a feed is the little round finned part that the nib rests on and slides into the feed housing. The feed housing is what is threaded at the end and which screws into the metal section (or grip) of the pen itself.

So, if all you need is the feed itself, the Heritance feeds will fit into your Jr series housings just fine. As Mike mentioned the housing threads are different but as I read your post, you didn't need that part so you can just toss the housings.

Another thought....... Arizona Sillhouette sells extra nib/feed/housings and the BHW -706 - 708 assemblies all use the same feed. For $3.50 each you can use just the feed and toss the nib and housing or keep them for spare parts. Here is where they are shown... http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/Fountain_Pen_Nibs.htm

Top Bottom