Jr Harold Meets High Visibility Giraffe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Hi Folks:

This is my new addition to my personal desk pen collection. I think I bought these in almost every color. They turn very easily and are opaque. The only challenge that I faced, which I think is more a function of the kit threads, is aligning the pattern when joining the cap to the lower barrel. Interestingly, the pattern is somehow present all the way through the blank. The Jr Harold has an antique silver finish. While it definitely wasn't necessary, I did add several coats of CA to survive the chaos of my desk. The CA did slight deepen/darken the finish (which I like). I found these blanks to be a lot of fun and can be turned without painting tubes and barrels. l bought all from Exotic Blanks.
Flourrescent Giraffe Front.jpgFlourrescent Giraffe side.jpgFlourrescent Giraffe side.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Teodor

Hi Folks:

This is my new addition to my personal desk pen collection. I think I bought these in almost every color. They turn very easily and are opaque. The only challenge that I faced, which I think is more a function of the kit threads, is aligning the pattern when joining the cap to the lower barrel. Interestingly, the pattern is somehow present all the way through the blank. The Jr Harold has an antique silver finish. While it definitely wasn't necessary, I did add several coats of CA to survive the chaos of my desk. The CA did slight deepen/darken the finish (which I like). I found these blanks to be a lot of fun and can be turned without painting tubes and barrels. l bought all from Exotic Blanks.
View attachment 241521View attachment 241522View attachment 241523
That's a really successful combination. I really like it.

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

TonyL

Nice pen...but thats a Jr Milton not a Harold. Exotic blanks sell them

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
You are correct. Thanks! I bought Harold's and Milton's from EB on the same order and mixed them up. Thank for the correction.

Top Bottom