Jr Gents II Threads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zig613

FYI...

I contacted CSUSA earlier this morning re the manufacturer of their JR Gent II kits. Here is their reply. Hopefully, this will help clarify some of our discussions in this thread.

Wade

xxxx

Wade,
Thank you for your inquiry concerning the origin of the Artisan Jr. Gent II/Jr. Statesman II pens. These are still being made by Dayacom in Taiwan. We have not and have no intentions of changing suppliers on these kits. What may have been mentioned on the forum you saw was our new Apprentice Jr. Gentlemen's pen. This is an economy version of the Artisan brand Jr. Gent II. The Apprentice brand pens do come out of China and as a result the quality is not as high as the Artisan brand pens. Rest assured Wade that the kits you have been purchasing have been (and will continue to be) made by Dayacom and not outsourced to a different manufacturer. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Sam Gubler | Technical Support

workinforwood

They don't make it any less confusing! lol. So I guess I bought Artisan brand kits last time. You know...I've screwed up my orders at CSUSA so many times I can't count that high..and no doubt every time was me not paying attention..ordering ballpoints instead of rollerballs, or full size gents, or non postable kits..you name it including not understanding the plating ID's, I screwed it up! :biggrin:

Top Bottom