Wanted Jr Gent Multi-color Puzzle kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eliasbboy

Hello! Does anyone have any multi-color puzzle kits for the Jr Gent I could purchase?

Lazerlinez is currently sold out. I've spoken to Constant a few times and he was incredibly helpful and said he'd get few done for me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get ahold of him for about two weeks. I hope everything is OK?

I'm in getting into a time crunch with my customer and I'd like to get anything I can started for him. Hopefully Constant is just busy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

showcaser

Have you tried to find someone to cast you a puzzle blank? I just googled autism awareness pen blank and found some. You may ask them to do a few Jr Gents for you.
Best of luck. Patrick

eliasbboy

@eliasbboy

Have a look at .... kallenshaanwoods.com ....

Here is a link to what I think might interest you .... altho' it is different from the Lazerlinez product.

Thank you very much. I have looked at those but my customer needs the multicolored. These are a college graduation gift for a family member on the autism spectrum. The color was the main draw for him.

Thanks again.

eliasbboy

Thanks for the suggestions. I love all the inlays available and try to make as many different ones I can. Unfortunately this one in particular is only available from Lazerlinez.

Hopefully he's just busy. I'll still buy anything he makes me, I just need to get something in my customers hands fairly soon. Even if it's just one.

Constant has always been great and I just ordered a few more of his inlays today for a different order. He's doing me a favor making these.

Thanks again. Folks here are always so helpful.

Top Bottom