Jr Gent II Group Buy (CLOSED-Kits mailed/shipped)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve542

Dario,

Please substitute 2 Black Titanium Rollerballs for the 2 Rhodium Rollerballs I originally ordered. Please have threaded ends on each. I origanally wanted one Rhodim with tapered end and the other threaded. Make both the black Tn Rollerballs with threaded ends. Thanks and thanks again for doing this.

Steve 542

Jerryconn

Dario,
Thought I had posted here earlier but it doens't seem to be so, Anyway I responded to your email I would like to replace the 2 Rhodium rollerballs in my order with 1 gold TN threaded and 1 black TN threaded rollerball. Thanks

Dario

Update:

Revised order qty is emailed to Nils.

We had a few cancellations (15 kits total) from 3 participants...one through email, 2 for no response.

Note, we are okay (discount wise) since our order total is still 213 kits (after the cancellations).

PenTurnerJohn

Dario,

I just returned from being out of the country for a week. I've read about the problem with the Rhodium pens. I'll be happy to substitute them for the Black Titanium pens. Sorry for the delay. I didn't know [as you didn't either] there would be a problem. Thanks, Dario, for all your good work on this order.

John
Olathe, KS

Dario

John,

Sorry but (as posted above) I had to take action and make a decision for those who failed to respond (so not to delay the shipping)...and my decision was to cancel that part of the order.

I will issue a refund with the kits when shipped.

Dario

UPDATE:

A small portio of the order arrived today:
10 TN Jr Gent FP and
07 TN Jr Gent RB

A UPS truck also came later today and I hurriedly went to meet the driver but she cannot find our package [V]...they think it was loaded on another truck or something and should arrive tomorrow.

Talk about major disappointment on my part.[:I] FYI, there should be 3 packages all in all.

Anyway, I can wait another day... [;)]

Dario

UPDATE:

As I was driving off this morning, I noticed a box by my porch. UPS delivered early and just left a $2,000.00 box of kits and accs by my front door!!! [:0][:(!]

I am glad no one decided to pick it up or else, they (their insurance) will have to pay for it. If I am a crooked customer...I could claim it never got here.

Dario

As updated on the main page...the last package arrived today and I will try my best to pack and ship as much as I can tonight. Those will be mailed tomorrow.

The rest will surely be packed tomorrow night and shipped Wednesday.

Thank you.

GBusardo

Hey Dario, You ready for the bottle of scotch yet? I would have been over the edge by now!!! Sorry you had to go through all this.
Thanks Again
Gary

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Heck, I think I'm about ready for a drink just reading all the time and trouble he has had on this.

Dario, I believe we all appreciate and thank you sincerely for all your efforts, I know I do..!! [:)]

Originally posted by GBusardo
<br />
Hey Dario, You ready for the bottle of scotch yet? I would have been over the edge by now!!! Sorry you had to go through all this.
Thanks Again
Gary

Dario

Aug. 22, 2006 Update

All kits were sorted and packed last night. About half were labelled and ready for shipping. I will try (but not sure) if I can print all labels at noon and ship everything today.

For sure all remaining batch (if any) will be labelled tonight and ship tomorrow.

<b>I beg you, please let me know when the package reach you so I can check it off as completed. </b>

I've done my share, please do yours too.

Thank you.

Dario

All labels printed and ready to go...except wood-of-1kind and UKpenmaker. I need your phone no. because it required by the USPS shipping form. Email sent also.

PenTurnerJohn

Dario,

My order [and check] arrived in good condition today. Thanks for all you did to make this group buy happen. Well done! Now I look forward to making my first Jr Gent pens. [:)]

John
Olathe KS

Dario

Originally posted by GBusardo
<br />Dario, Got my opens, thanks for all your work!
Gary
ps. the postage says 5.40. I owe you $1.35

Gary,

You owe me nothing. That includes insurance and you paid for it added on the kit unit prices [:)]

Thank you guys. I am checking each one who posted or emailed me about their shipment updates.

tcastel

Dario your gonna love this one. Got home last night and found a note in the mailbox that I had a package from you that couldn't be delivered because it had to be SIGNED FOR. Should get it today I'll let ya know

Tony

emackrell

Dario, me too... I'll pick them up tonight or tomorrow at the post office. I love the fact that they would just abandon the whole shipment on your porch without a backwards glance, but my little box needs my personal signature and probably a thumbprint and 3 forms of ID! I'm sure there is a trenchant commentary on life in a bureaucracy somewhere in there... [;)]

cheers Eileen[8D]

Dario

Guys,

Note that the ones who left the package on my porch is UPS (the brown company)...your packages are shipped via USPS.

USPS tracking sucks big time but they (at least for me) have been very reliable so far (knock on wood).

Since the lost, UPS called me 3 times asking the same set of questions.
Have I received the package?
When was it delivered?
Was it here all along and I just didn't notice it?
Is this a replacement package or the original one?
Do I still have the original packaging and can I give them the tracking no.?
etc. etc.

It is hilarious to a point...then it get really old fast. LOL

steve542

Dario,

I received my order(all correct) in yesterday's regular mail. Thank you for all your efforts on this group purchase. I am sure that you had a real mental meltdown regarding the 3rd box. I am an ebay addict and have had problems with both UPS and Fed Ex. USPS has been much better.
Fed Ex really drives me crazy. Sometimes when they can't make a delivery they enter it as delivered at 11:45 pm or so. Their customer service maintains that they do make deliveries at night. The package shows up next day to three days later. The fact you paid for a guaranteed delivery means nothing as their records show delivery. This has happened to me twice.

ncseeker

Dario, I also received a note in my mailbox yesterday telling me I had an insured package waiting at the post office. Hopefully the wife will remember to pick it up today !!! I'll let you know when it's in MY hands [:D].

johnnycnc

Dario,
I got my order today!It arrived safely,and correct. [8D]
I want to thank you for all your efforts in this
group buy.[:)] First fountain pens in this bunch;really
looking forward to that.
THANKS AGAIN!!!!

emackrell

Dario,
I picked up my order today, all correct and complete. I sincerely appreciate your taking this chore on for us! Can't wait to try the kits!

cheers Eileen [8D]

ncseeker

Dario,
The wife came through and picked my shipment up today !! You did a great job with this group buy. I know it was a big pain in the behind !!
Thanks !!!!

wood-of-1kind

Package was received today. Very good turnaround. Everything is in perfect condition.

Thanks again to Dario for a great coordinated group buy.

Regards,
-Peter-[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Dario

Peter,

Thanks for the update.

There are still 6 participants who didn't receive their packages. I expect UKpenmaker will be the last but the rest should have theirs by now.

10 Ukpenmaker - PAID mailed 8/22
09 06 bluesky - PAID mailed 8/22
15 elody21 - PAID mailed 8/22
08 Jerryconn - PAID mailed 8/22
07 Penhead - PAID mailed 8/22
12 Pikebite - PAID mailed 8/22

Dario

Thanks Andrew.

Yours actually got delayed a bit because the Post Office didn't notice the custom's declaration on the back of the package and they returned it to me. I had to re-ship it 2 day later.

Jerryconn

Dario,
After some REAL hassles with my local post office I have my kits.
Thanks a lot for putting this together and giving up your time for us.
Jerry

Dario

Thanks for the update guys. 4 more and this is totally behind me.

09 06 bluesky - PAID mailed 8/22
15 elody21 - PAID mailed 8/22
07 Penhead - PAID mailed 8/22
12 Pikebite - PAID mailed 8/22

Pikebite

Dario
I can confirm that the pen kits have arrived at the US address I gave you. They will not be with me for a few weeks but I am sure they will be correct.

Many thanks for doing this group buy.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom