jr gent clip!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

I've been trying to find a source for jr gent clips (besides the jr gent KITS) for kitless work. This is my favorite clip and I finally see it on IPD. Maybe others carry it and I missed it, but kudos to IPD and thanks for providing these clips!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InvisibleMan

I've been trying to find a source for jr gent clips (besides the jr gent KITS) for kitless work. This is my favorite clip and I finally see it on IPD. Maybe others carry it and I missed it, but kudos to IPD and thanks for providing these clips!!!!

I think they just started stocking several new ones. I like 'em:). Haven't received mine yet, but I just ordered a sampling of a few to try out. The sizing seems right on for kitless, from what little I know.

Texatdurango

Beats the heck out of robbing clips from kits then figuring out what to do with the clipless kits! :rolleyes: Now I can replenish those clipless bags of parts.

chriselle

I've tried Jr Gent 1 clips on kitless caps before and getting them to fit on straight cut finials is tight because of the inner angle of the top of the clip. They're great on rounded finials.
Just finished comparing a JR Gent I clip to a Jr Gent II... the II has a narrower and slightly longer tongue which will make fitting a little easier I think.....and better platings than the Jr Gent I.

Top Bottom