JR gent cap finial wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Anyone have an extra jr cap finial in chrome that they are willing to part with? I just need the finial, not the clip. Happy to trade a blank for it or send you a few bucks. I mucked one up and don't want to trash the rest of the kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Anyone have an extra jr cap finial in chrome that they are willing to part with? I just need the finial, not the clip. Happy to trade a blank for it or send you a few bucks. I mucked one up and don't want to trash the rest of the kit.
Sorry—it's a jr gent ii.

1shootist

Sorry—it's a jr gent ii.
Are you referring to the very top cap ? I have this one, its a dead soldier, the section is broken....the cap is black..the clip, everything else is gold though. If it will work you can have it. Let me know.
PSX_20200214_163919.jpg
PSX_20200214_163959.jpg

EricRN

hokie

Thanks, but I've got a different version. I need the cap for one of these in chrome: https://flic.kr/p/2hVUktZ . I may just use this as prodding to make my own cap and take one small step toward kitless.
I think I've got a ton of them and I'm happy to provide them to anyone who can use them. I am out of town at the moment, but as soon as I get back I'll check to see what platings I've got in the extra finials I have. Happy to trade for blanks If I've got what you need.

EricRN

I think I've got a ton of them and I'm happy to provide them to anyone who can use them. I am out of town at the moment, but as soon as I get back I'll check to see what platings I've got in the extra finials I have. Happy to trade for blanks If I've got what you need.
Thanks. I went ahead and decided to just make a cap. Posted a picture in the advanced techniques forum.

Top Bottom