Jr Gent BP and Mirage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PatrickR

PatrickR

Three most recent for me.
Jr Gent BP (rhodium) - King wood. I love this pen, great feel and quality. I'll be making more for sure.
Mirage (chrome) - Self cast sweet gum
Mirage (chrome) - maple burl, self dyed, stabilized and cast.
These are the largest pens I've done. I'm not sure of the size for me personally. Beefy.
2844c4625c3f00b6a8238783ae4bd74b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Beautiful pens, Patrick .... all three of them !! . Congratulations !! . Very well done !!!

PenPal

Three magnificent pens of perfection,class and fantastic finish. The photograph is exceptional.

Immaculate presentation all round. In all my years with this forum these three pens represent the epitome or of the best of the best. They demonstrate your ability to match the timbers to the working parts loosely called the kits. How clearly people like me can view these kits and see the possibilities of them.the casting is sweet and sure,dyeing and stabilising blemish and bubble free.

I am so glad you presented your masterpieces this morning here, thank you Patrick,so well done mate.

Peter.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
All are exceptional, but I'll vote for the Kingwood. Beautiful final product, finish is spot-on, and the color match with the kit is excellent. Well done.

Thanks for sharing.

PatrickR

Three magnificent pens of perfection,class and fantastic finish. The photograph is exceptional.

Immaculate presentation all round. In all my years with this forum these three pens represent the epitome or of the best of the best. They demonstrate your ability to match the timbers to the working parts loosely called the kits. How clearly people like me can view these kits and see the possibilities of them.the casting is sweet and sure,dyeing and stabilising blemish and bubble free.

I am so glad you presented your masterpieces this morning here, thank you Patrick,so well done mate.

Peter.

Thank you very much Peter! I must be doing something right to deserve such praise from someone that I know is much more accomplished at this than I am.
Honestly I just got lucky with the picture. Good light and a cell phone.

PatrickR

All are exceptional, but I'll vote for the Kingwood. Beautiful final product, finish is spot-on, and the color match with the kit is excellent. Well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Mark. My favorite also. I haven't seen a lot of this kit but its a good one. I would normally pair a red wood with red metal. This kit has some gold accents so I went for it.

OZturner

Congratulations Patrick, Breathtaking Beautiful Pens.
Peter said it all, and left no bases not covered.
Thank you for Posting, and Kindling Our Collective Creative Juices.
Bravo,
Brian.

PatrickR

Congratulations Patrick, Breathtaking Beautiful Pens.

Peter said it all, and left no bases not covered.

Thank you for Posting, and Kindling Our Collective Creative Juices.

Bravo,

Brian.

Brian, Thank you for the compliments. I'm glad they turned out so well. On to the next ones.

Top Bottom