Jr Gent ballpoint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hi, thought I would share my latest pen with you all. :)

It is a Jr Gent ballpoint pen made from dyed Buckeye Burl from Bear Tooth Woods, hardware is Rhodium and finish is CA/BLO. [8D]

Comments appreciated, thanks for looking! :D

2008330175124_JrGent.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Gorgeous pen!! I've been looking for a new user pen. I'm gonna have to try that kit. Or at least add it to my possible user list of Cigar, Click Sierra, now Jr. Gent ball point.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Great job, Mark.

I've always thought the nib on that pen is too large, your camera angle does a good job of minimizing this feature.

I agree with everyone else, the pen and finish are great, but we expect that from you.

NPGJ

redfishsc

Originally posted by toolcrazy

Gorgeous pen!! I've been looking for a new user pen. I'm gonna have to try that kit. Or at least add it to my possible user list of Cigar, Click Sierra, now Jr. Gent ball point.

Personally, for a ballpoint, I'd recommend either the Perfect Fit or the ElGrande ballpoint. They use a very, very nice transmission. The Perfect Fit is my personal choice.

Dan_F

That pen looks flawless from here. Never could get anything approaching that shine to appear on a photograph. Well done.

Dan

Ligget

Originally posted by DKF

Nice pen.....as well, nice photo......don't you take all your pics outside?

Don I do like to take pictures outside as this helps me capture the CA/BLO shine better. [8D]

I have a light tent with two "daylight" photography lamps but can never get the shine of my finish to show in the pictures.[V]:)

Top Bottom