Jr Emperor......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligget

Hiya

This is the first Jr Emperor I have made, not the greatest pictures unfortunately!:(

Rhodium and Black Titanium hardware with Irish Bog Oak barrels, finish is Enduro.

2007107174457_closed.jpg

200710717463_open.jpg

Thanks for looking!:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

richstick1

Mark - do you have a source for Irish Bog Oak? My Dad was a true Irishman, and I've wanted to find a source for the wood so I can make a pen or two as a small tribute to him. It is very difficult to find a source here in the states!

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

BTW - GORGEOUS pen :) Love that Enduro, I have to try it.

Ligget

Originally posted by Richstick
<br />Mark - do you have a source for Irish Bog Oak? My Dad was a true Irishman, and I've wanted to find a source for the wood so I can make a pen or two as a small tribute to him. It is very difficult to find a source here in the states!

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

BTW - GORGEOUS pen :) Love that Enduro, I have to try it.

Unfortunately I don`t have a source as such, I look on ebay and bid on some periodically.[;)][:D]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mmmmm......not bad, I suppose.(Just kidding)[}:)]Very classy. Your pics are always better than mine, but I still think your best ones are those that you have on the music pages.

Mark, what's the differance between the normal Emp and the Jr? Is the Jr just smaller?

PS, did you go to the Golden Spurtle Championships this weekend? It was held not too far from you.

Kami

Stunning pen mark...I have a fully grown Emperor sitting here ready to be turned.

Think I will have to put the workshop back together first though [:(]

Kami

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Mmmmm......not bad, I suppose.(Just kidding)[}:)]Very classy. Your pics are always better than mine, but I still think your best ones are those that you have on the music pages.

Mark, what's the differance between the normal Emp and the Jr? Is the Jr just smaller?
PS, did you go to the Golden Spurtle Championships this weekend? It was held not too far from you.

I'm not Mark, much better looking!!

But, the Jr. Emperor is a smaller version (close to the Jr. Gent, I think). It has similar gold work and is a gorgeous pen, as you can see. But, it is a little less expensive and people can hold it without flexing every muscle in their arm.

All that being said, I have NEVER sold one. (Sold 2 full size) Go figure!@!

Ligget

Steve as Ed says the Jr is a smaller version, some folks think the full sized Emperor is just too big.

What is the Golden Spurtle Championships? And where were they held? Or have I just walked into a joke with my eyes wide open? [:D]

Ligget

Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Mark, I'm shocked!!!!!!! And you call yourself a Scotsman[}:)][:D]

http://www.goldenspurtle.com/

Thanks for the link Steve, I`ve never heard of that competition before![:I]

I hate porridge anyhow, the stuff is boggin![xx(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom