Jowo nib and sections

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TG Design

I just received my order from fpnibs.com. They only took ten days to ship from Spain, shipping was cheap, and they have a good selection. They also take PayPal. No affiliation, just a good experience. I purchased some Jowo #5's, #6's and some Visconti nibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:

bmachin

You might check meisternibs.com. Their selection isn't as broad as FPnibs but might be a little cheaper depending upon the exchange rate.

Meisternibs is owned by Brian Gray of Edison Pens.

Bill

hokie

You might check meisternibs.com. Their selection isn't as broad as FPnibs but might be a little cheaper depending upon the exchange rate.

Meisternibs is owned by Brian Gray of Edison Pens.

Bill
As long as you're willing to wait for the shipping, fpnibs.com almost always comes out as being a much better deal. FPNibs @ $11.21 (at current exchange rate) versus meisternibs.com @ $20 is a pretty stark difference. As a matter of fact, the fpnibs.com price is only barely more than the Meister nibs bulk discount price.

For anyone in the market for gold plated Bock nibs, UKPenblanks.co.uk is an even better price with their ongoing sale price... https://www.ukpenblanks.co.uk/product-category/fountain-pen-nibs/fountain-pen-nib-packs/

bmachin

As long as you're willing to wait for the shipping, fpnibs.com almost always comes out as being a much better deal. FPNibs @ $11.21 (at current exchange rate) versus meisternibs.com @ $20 is a pretty stark difference. As a matter of fact, the fpnibs.com price is only barely more than the Meister nibs bulk discount price.

For anyone in the market for gold plated Bock nibs, UKPenblanks.co.uk is an even better price with their ongoing sale price... https://www.ukpenblanks.co.uk/product-category/fountain-pen-nibs/fountain-pen-nib-packs/

Thanks. I really didn't even look at the prices. I appears that Brian's selection is way down from what it use to be. Maybe he's so busy making fountain pens that he's letting the nib business go. I bought 50 nibs from him a few years ago, so haven't had any reason to look. I'll check in with him at the Ohio Pen Show.

Bill

duncsuss

Anderson Pens and Indy-Pen-Dance sell Edison branded Jowo nibs. Possibly a little more expensive than fpnibs though. I've had good buying experiences with both companies.
Likewise Goulet Pens - and good buying experiences with all 3 of these vendors ... and with FPnibs, and with Meisternibs.

(Come to think of it. I don't remember having a bad experince with any fountain pen/nib vendor.)

Top Bottom