Joining IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome to IAP. Your woodworking background will help you considerably in pen making! Still, there are some things in pen turning that are different. Join in the fun here!

Pen Joe

Welcome Gary, Pen Joe, S.W. Louisiana, you're going to get educated here, I call them the Well Spring of Wisdom, they are helpful and considerate.

SteveG

Welcome, my "Little Brother". I plead partially guilty, having contributed somewhat to your getting involved in this sport of pen turning. Enjoy the camaraderie and help that flows in abundance here at IAP.

BULLWINKLE

Welcome from Georgia. Great people here willing to help everyone. A terrific resource for all pen makers

gpguzy

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome! I learned a lot from my Big Bro, Steve Guzy. Of course, there is always more knowledge to be gained, which keeps it fun!

jttheclockman

Welcome aboard. Great to see family members joining. Usually Father and son or daughter. Many different aspects to making hand made pens. As you grow into it hopefully you will find you want to dabble more and more into these different styles of pen making and with each one comes a learning curve but as mentioned many many people here willing to share ideas and answers as well as take that journey with you. good luck and have fun.

Top Bottom