JohnU's presentation at Exotic Blanks' Zoom mtg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregf

Another great presention by JohnU at Exotic Blanks' zoom mtg tonight. If you missed it, or didn't know about it the presentation was casting. Both color and clear cast.
A wealth of well presented information. It was recorded.

The second in what will hopefully be a continuing series.

I have been impressed with how freely methods are shared by most penmakers.
I have seen in other mediums that you have to pay for a class to get info, or they are secretive about their methods.
Hot glass workers, paperweights and marble makers I have seen in particular.

Greg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kraby

Of course I missed it - had the invite but I can hardly ever attend live presentations just too much stuff going on with family/grandkids/wife especially weekday evenings around the time these are done. Maybe I can get in on a future one someday....

markgum

yup, on my schedule also. I hope the recoding will be released soon. Then I can wake early and watch it before everyone starts asking for my time.

mg_dreyer

John's demos are always the best. I believe it will be available to those that signed up for the demo in the next week (or so) I had a blast watching him demo. Thanks JohnU.

JohnU

Thank you! And thank you Ed, Dawn, Mark, and all who attended. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed sharing my process and tips. I hope I was able to give good answers to all of your questions. As usual, I brought more than what I had time to get to but that just leaves more for another time. Lol. I know some mentioned the timing isn't always good for them and understand that. I just want you all to know if you get on the registration and miss it, you will have the opportunity to watch the recording later, so there is a huge benefit to signing up for the future presentations! Thank you Ed and Dawn for inviting me to be a part of your show. As always, It was a great day hanging out!

Top Bottom