Full Review Johnnycnc (penturnersprodutcs)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy Simmons

This review is regarding penturnersproducts.com, owned and operated by our very own johnnycnc.

I placed my order over the website. Easy to use, functional, and well organized. The products were clearly photographed and checking out was easy.

I ordered a mt2 carbide tipped dead center and multiple sets of TBC bushings (turn between centers).

I received my package within the week. The bushings I got were all solidly made and work wonders. It's really nice to get that perfect fit on a pen. John also included a freebie set of finishing bushings, which I hadn't had an interest in until I got to use them. I will now be going back soon to buy a set for the rest of my bushings :)

I certainly recommend this vendor for high quality turning supplies.

Thanks

Randy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Glad to hear you found John, and some of his products. I THINK what I like most about John, is that he really cares about your results with his products. Top notch!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
John also included a freebie set of finishing bushings, which I hadn't had an interest in until I got to use them. I will now be going back soon to buy a set for the rest of my bushings :)
Hi Randy; There is no need to purchase finishing bushings for all of John's steel bushings.

All you really require is a set or 2 of his Eliminator 805 Rev. II finishing bushings. They can be used to finish any & all pens you turn.

All you might require is a standard 7 mm adjustable mandrel, and you are good to go!

betwisted

yup, high quality, and super fast...
I check back every other couple days to see if he's replaced the sold out stock

walshjp17

I just bought some TBC bushings from John the other day. I asked him if he knew when some of the out of stock bushings would be back in stock. Lo and behold, he PM'd me and asked what I wanted. Long story short, I bought all the TBC bushings I needed all at once. I ordered on Monday and received everything (including a freebie blank:biggrin::biggrin:) on Thursday.

This is not the first time John has been able to fulfill my wishes despite being sold out of what I was looking for.

Bottom line, if you don't see it on his site, ask.

Fabulous service, fabulous products.

BSea

I have his bushing for every pen style I make on a regular basis. And a set or two for a style that I thought I would make on a regular basis.:rolleyes: I finish between centers, and normally don't use bushings. I do have the sierra finishing bushings, and the work as advertised.

I also have 1 of his live centers. His products are all top notch.

Top Bottom