Jet Black Tycoon in Rhodium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I finished this PSI Tycoon roller ball pen today. The pen is Rhodium plated with a Jet Black Aquapearl blank I picked up from PSI. I painted the inside of the blanks with flat black paint and used two part Epoxy dyed black to adhere the tubes (thanks for the help Chuck @Dalecamino). I rough sanded using J-weight sandpaper starting at 150 grit and ending with 800 grit. Switched to wet/dry sandpaper and finished the pen starting at 800 grit and ending with 2000 grit paper. The last finish sanding was all done with the paper wet. Final finish was completed with One Step Plastic Polish, again from PSI.
It was a fun little project. Thanks for looking.

jet black tycoon 2.jpg Jet black tycoon 1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
I finished this PSI Tycoon roller ball pen today. The pen is Rhodium plated with a Jet Black Aquapearl blank I picked up from PSI. I painted the inside of the blanks with flat black paint and used two part Epoxy dyed black to adhere the tubes (thanks for the help Chuck @Dalecamino). I rough sanded using J-weight sandpaper starting at 150 grit and ending with 800 grit. Switched to wet/dry sandpaper and finished the pen starting at 800 grit and ending with 2000 grit paper. The last finish sanding was all done with the paper wet. Final finish was completed with One Step Plastic Polish, again from PSI.
It was a fun little project. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 328069 View attachment 328070
Nice looking pen.

Top Bottom