Jet 1220 Variable Speed Lathe for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Knucklefish

Hey guys! I am wanting to sell my Jet 1220 Variable Speed lathe. I couldn't resist the current sale on a Nova 1624 from Woodcraft and bought it! I am asking $450 for my Jet, its 2 years old and in great shape (those who know me also know how meticulous I am with my tools!). The deal includes everything that came with it originally, plus a few goodies. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
840556.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

You are an evil, evil man.....when does the new one arrive?

Guess that means you'll need some big chunks to throw over the side on the new Nova(it reads 29" diameter).....

I'm guessing you would rather do a 'local' on it? Don't forget CL as another place to get it moved on at.......
BTW.....did you get this: http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/20...rd-Tool-Rest-Assembly.aspx#ProdInformationTab

Scott (you're gonna need a bigger bandsaw now) B

Last edited:

Knucklefish

I hope it will arrive this week....sadly I can't play with it until after April 15th (tax season) since I work for H&R Block so no hurrry really.
I always need "chunks" LOL! I love the wood you have for sale so I am sure I'll be by soon to get "chunked".
I know that CL is an option but wanted to give our local chapter a chance to consider my Jet first. I'll be more inclined to "deal" with them first....they rock!

SDB777

Is it here?

I got wood! Seriously, I have this really big chunk of Spalted Hickory, and it would make a really nice platter shape.......think it measures right at 22" across and I can whack an end off with a saw for the other side to match up(might even let you have on for getting one turned)......

Scott (after all, you gotta work....I can play) B

SDB777

I forgot to post the photo's here, but I put them on my FB page...when I have a moment, I will try to post them here to. And maybe when John has a chance he can show off the huge Persian Silk Tree in the finished form(he just turned it green and was waiting on a insert for his chuck).

Fun time!!!

Scott (someone just needs to grab up his old lathe now) B

Top Bottom