Jeff?????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

A question for Jeff or anyone who has come up with a good solution.

Some forums there is a feature where you can store favorite threads or photos from within that site. Usually called My Favorites. My question to Jeff is is this something that can be done here???

If not has anyone thought about this or done something like this. What I have been doing is saving threads and photos to an off site folder but it is more work than if you can have the feature built right in the site.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Not a perfect solution but there is the subscribed threads. It contains all the threads you have subscribed to and all the threads you have started or posted to. If you cleared it out often enough you could use that.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
There is no favorites feature. I usually either subscribe to the thread, then look at my list of subscribed threads in UserCP, or I drag the link off to a folder on my desktop. You can also like a post, then see all those you've liked in the statistics tab of your profile. I most often drag the link to a folder. That way I can categorize them.

jttheclockman

There is no favorites feature. I usually either subscribe to the thread, then look at my list of subscribed threads in UserCP, or I drag the link off to a folder on my desktop. You can also like a post, then see all those you've liked in the statistics tab of your profile. I most often drag the link to a folder. That way I can categorize them.

Thanks Jeff. That is basically what I have been doing. Just thought there maybe an easier way. :)

Top Bottom