Jazz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

Sorry should be Directors and Bocote combination not Jazz. Finished with Friction Polish and Microcrystalline Wax.
Hope you like it please comment good or bad.

Attachments

• pen2.jpg
    pen2.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 138
  • pen1.jpg
    pen1.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Larryreitz

A very nice and well tuned timber. That being said I think the pen kit chosen does not do the wood justice. Perhaps a wider diameter kit such as a cigar or roller ball. Just my opinion(FWIW) and I would be the last one to pose as a pen design expert.

Larry

Kcimdrib

A very nice and well tuned timber. That being said I think the pen kit chosen does not do the wood justice. Perhaps a wider diameter kit such as a cigar or roller ball. Just my opinion(FWIW) and I would be the last one to pose as a pen design expert.

Larry
Larry your comments are appreciated and I think I agree, sadly I have no Cigar Kits. but may have a different kit.

Mike

Dale Lynch

I can appreciate making the knot proud to draw your eyes to it. The upper barrel barrel where the clip meets the wood gives it the appearance of a shallow cove which throws the profile off a bit for me. Nicley sanded and finished.

Kcimdrib

I can appreciate making the knot proud to draw your eyes to it. The upper barrel barrel where the clip meets the wood gives it the appearance of a shallow cove which throws the profile off a bit for me. Nicley sanded and finished.
Dale
Point taken will give it another go with a different kit.

Mike

Top Bottom