January Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
We have scheduled the next meeting for January 30, 2011. I would like it to be a friendly little after holiday party and will ask that everyone bring a little something with them.

The demo for this meeting will be on making cartridge pens from start to finish safely. This is just a demo of one way to make these, there are many other ways out there, but this is the one I have decided to demo.

A head count for this meeting would be appreciated.
Thank you all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I won't be able to make it, I have a ticket to a play at The Hartford Stage that day.

Real

Mathieu will be back at school but I am planning on attending,

What type of foods are you looking for? Finger foods, snack foods....

Real

HSTurning

I will be there weather permitting. I dont want to make another 3-4 hour trip. 2 hours is enough as it is.
I will bring a 30 pack of diet coke and possibly some snack.

pensbydesign

we have a hot dog steamer at the store be happy to fire it up.

also i have a few glued up pen blanks left over from the turn for the troops meeting that bad dog burls donated to us, i would like volunteers to take 1 or 2 home, turn them and bring them back so we can send them over. i believe Neil is still collecting them.

toddlajoie

we have a hot dog steamer at the store be happy to fire it up.

also i have a few glued up pen blanks left over from the turn for the troops meeting that bad dog burls donated to us, i would like volunteers to take 1 or 2 home, turn them and bring them back so we can send them over. i believe Neil is still collecting them.

Steve, I'd be happy to do one or two of those any time. Just let me know next time I'm there...Won't likely make this meeting, but I can drop it to the store before then I'm sure...

fstinard

Think I will try to make it since I havent made a meeting in about a year and have started turning pens and other items again

Fred

greggas

I have not been since Bad Dog's last spring so I am going to try and make this one. Do we get to trade wood ( that doesn't sound right does it??). Will it be at Woodcraft?

Top Bottom