Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from websterko

websterko

love this wood
b8535cb764323156764020fb70d64320.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob Kardell

When I try wenge i often end up with pits that turn into white dots when apply a CA finish. I have tried other finishes but like the CA best. I have used a DNA with a sanding sealer then CA but still white dots ....

What finish was on yours?

websterko

When I try wenge i often end up with pits that turn into white dots when apply a CA finish. I have tried other finishes but like the CA best. I have used a DNA with a sanding sealer then CA but still white dots ....

hey frim my point i dand it more but good is wet sanding ... but i use car wax paste with drops of teak oil and some spray laq... i put it to small sppnge and just polish .. dry .. sand polish

websterko

after time goes i start using ca glue from the rc models shop with booster :) its quite really easy :) and inwas having also problem with white dots :) but answer to this is ... sand sand sand ... i buy 1000 sanding paper with sponge part and i use teak oil with "car polishing pasta" called "tempo" its paste for old cars :) and it makes this kind of effect Snapseed.jpg

Top Bottom