Its time for the 2020 Summer Extravaganza, Prizes needed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its that time again, we hold the SE in August, its a smaller version of the Bash, not as many contests but you should be able to find something that you can make a pen for.
We are looking for donatations for prizes for the contests. If you have a box of blanks or some pen kits you wont use or would like to donate we ask that the value is around $25.00 Now is a good time to give back to the community. Contact me by message or post in this thread if you would like to donate a prize or two.
We will have the following contests this year.
Beautiful wood pen, Slim line, A casting contest, Kitless, and youth.. If you would like to chair a contest this summer please let me know.
MIke

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I will contact you if you donate a prize at the end of the contests with the winner of your donated prize(s) and their information. You can then send it directly to them.

robutacion

Its that time again, we hold the SE in August, its a smaller version of the Bash, not as many contests but you should be able to find something that you can make a pen for.
We are looking for donatations for prizes for the contests. If you have a box of blanks or some pen kits you wont use or would like to donate we ask that the value is around $25.00 Now is a good time to give back to the community. Contact me by message or post in this thread if you would like to donate a prize or two.
We will have the following contests this year.
Beautiful wood pen, Slim line, A casting contest, Kitless, and youth.. If you would like to chair a contest this summer please let me know.
MIke
G'day Mike,

Well, you know me, count me in for an AU$250.00 donation to be divided into whatever the values you decided...!

Cheers
George

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
You can post the rules after July 21st, open up for entries Aug 1st. That should give them enough time to prepare and make a pen.

Mr Vic

Hey everyone! đź‘‹ Thought I'd give this thread a BIG BUMP! I'm sure Mike could use a few more Prizes and volunteers to run contests.:cool:

Mr Vic

Think I'm counting 5 Contests and about 15 prizes if you count Georges contribution as 10 at $25. I see 2 volunteers to run contests.

Fred Bruche

I'll post the rules for the Slimline contest by the end of the coming weekend :)
There's still plenty of time to offer your help or share your blanks/kits wealth and surplus.

Top Bottom