Its that time a year for me to come back around!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

Hey All!!!! I have been in withdrawal !!!
Just checking in. a lot has been going on Spring summer and fall months I teach motorcycles and therefor almost drop off the planet However I come back and return with some great news to gloat about. After Charlie and Alton stopping over and trashing my shop last year.
I have now moved my sign shop to another area got some new windows and now have a wood working shop that is 26 x 26 I am so excited. I have been spending all my time working on this with little time to do much else but wow is it very roomy and nice now. I am on my back to turning soon with a great excitement.

You all are like extended family I have missed you all!!!!!!!!!
Karin

Photo is mostly for Charlie and Alton to see some of the open difference

Attachments

• shop tease.jpg
    shop tease.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Karin,

I was wondering where you had gone! Welcome back my friend!!

I understand the motorcycle safety piece as my parents did it for many many years. Now that Dad is gone, Mom still does it and my Brother took Dad's place and teaches with Mom.

Let's see some work!!

Fred

Karin Voorhis

Thanks all. SMILES!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!! as for what I made Well I cleaned up the mess you guys made Alton!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! I now have room for a new mess to come!!!!!! LOL!!!

Hey Fred Let me know your moms name and your brother its a tight nit circle I might know them from a meeting or conference or something that would be cool!.

PenMan1

I wondered where you had been. I guees it is getting a little chilly for motorcycle classing in NY.

The weather here is perfect for riding. We are having a late fall, which is good for motorcycle sales. I helped a neighbor tune up his 1969 Honda Dream today. The weather really is FINALLY perfect for riding-summer lasted TOO LONg here this year. It is just cool enough that you feel the temperature drop when you go through a "low" spot. A jacket IS required for the early mornings, but not really necessary during the middle of the day.

Welcome back!

Top Bottom