Its Official "Women talk more"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete00

First of all i likes women,
i even like em when they become “wives†[}:)]

Now i know that ALL women have a cosmic link connecting them together, and that my wife will know im writing this …but that’s not going to stop me......[8]

On the way to work I heard on the radio that someone wrote a book on a discovery they made.

It seems they found out that women talk more than men, like to talk more than men and use more of there brain power to do it. Well…….isn’t that a surprise!!! ..[}:)]:D[:p]

All they had to do was ask and I could have told them that and saved all that research money….geezzzeeee

no dear that wasn't me, someone must have hacked into my computer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

All they had to do is ask ME. I raised three girls and two boys. And let me tell you, I had to pry anything out of the boys and hardly ever got the girls to shut up. In fact, my oldest daugther can keep you on the phone for days! I know, I hear you guys thinking, "This from a guy who posts more than anyone else." [:p] Honestly, I usually don't have that much to say. But I don't mind sharing what I know, or think... or think I know. Well, it's one of those anyway. [:0]

twoofakind

The also said that talking for women releases something in the brain that acts like a "natural high". I wasn't paying that close attention to it, you know the other thing that men are constantly getting accused of.[;)]
Andy

fiferb

I want to know what was the purpose of the study? What will they do with this new found information? Target women with cell phone minute ads?

jssmith3

Angela, these guys must have real boring lives since they never have much to say, at least we have something to talk about and apparently get a high doing it and its not even illegal or dangerous. I think they are just jealous. [:0]

Janet [:D]

kent4Him

Hey everybody, lets put in for a grant to do their study for them next time and we can all have a nice group buy on everything...New Lathe, chisels, table saw, band saw, drill press, disc sander, kits, wood, acrylic, cactus blanks, rattle skin blanks and CA for everybody in IAP.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Hhmmm... let's see, all of the talking in this thread is being done by... oh, it's not men is it???? [}:)][}:)]

Yep,

And if you look at the members page sorted by post count you'll see that the top posters are all men to......... Or is it guys who are TOO in touch with their feminine side? [:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom