It's not mine, but it's MINE!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Robert (snowman56) Snowden made this magnificent pen for me from alligator jaw. It's simple awesome!

attachment.php

Thanks for looking and passing along kudos to Robert!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Robert does great work, and is a great guy as well. I have recently had the pleasure of talking back and forth with him. As for the broken tooth, dont feel too bad, I am going to the VA hospital on Thursday for a root canal and some fillings.

JohnU

Congrats on the pen Lou. Ive admired Snowman56 's pens ever since I seen the set of gator pens he posted when he went international. Beautiful work!

OKLAHOMAN

Lou, that sure ia a good looking pen and it reminded me that when Robert first came on the IAP about 2 years ago I bought some Gator Jaw bone from him and also some of his Opalac (SP?) and still have a part of jaw bone that I need to find and turn, The one pen I made I sold at a show 1 1/2 years ago.The piece in the background is the one I need to turn.
1_Gator.jpg

cnirenberg

Lou, that sure ia a good looking pen and it reminded me that when Robert first came on the IAP about 2 years ago I bought some Gator Jaw bone from him and also some of his Opalac (SP?) and still have a part of jaw bone that I need to find and turn, The one pen I made I sold at a show 1 1/2 years ago.The piece in the background is the one I need to turn.QUOTE]

Roy,
Is it much like antler or does it turn differently. I may be able to get some. P.S. Floridian by choice..

Top Bottom