It's Almost TIME!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

I am really pumped about this Birthday Bash! I spent yesterday dividing up the prizes, which should be posted here pretty soon, and I am busy filling in any blank spots now. We will have two prizes for each day of Daily Trivia, and if I get any more generous people, we may need to go to three prizes per day!

Each of you should have access to the Birthday Bash Forum, which is hidden until tomorrow. I will need to start populating it with the welcome and list of events. For you who have contests starting up right away, you can post your rules over there now, and they will show up when we un-hide the forum tonight.

This should be a great Birthday Bash! But it wouldn't be without all of you! Thank you very much!

Scott.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
actually, I don't see the Birthday Bash forum on mine...but my contest isn't until week 2, so I don't need it right away anyway...

Oh, but my trip was cancelled (my fiance got a new job that starts this week), so if anyone needs help with anything during the first week, I'm around!!

One other question...when the prizes are decided and the winners announced, what happens then? Does the individual contact the supplier him/herself, or do we send an email? If you need someone to contact all the suppliers, I have the contact info, so I could do that too...

(Man, it really sounds like I have no life when I keep volunteering like this! :D )

Andrew

Scott

Hi Andrew,

We may be looking to you to help contact the people who donated the prize, with information about who to send to. When we finish our contests we need to be sending an E-Mail to the winners asking for their mailing address. We don't have addresses at IAP, so we need to get them from the winners. Then pass this along to the donor and they send the prize direct to the winner. Putting it that way it sounds so much more complex, but it's really not bad. [8D]

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by maxwell_smart007

actually, I don't see the Birthday Bash forum on mine...but my contest isn't until week 2, so I don't need it right away anyway...

Oh, but my trip was cancelled (my fiance got a new job that starts this week), so if anyone needs help with anything during the first week, I'm around!!

One other question...when the prizes are decided and the winners announced, what happens then? Does the individual contact the supplier him/herself, or do we send an email? If you need someone to contact all the suppliers, I have the contact info, so I could do that too...

(Man, it really sounds like I have no life when I keep volunteering like this! :D )

Andrew
Andrew you should see it. Try closing then reopening your browser.You're in the permission list

Top Bottom