It's All About the Bass

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveJ

SteveJ

My daughter is finishing up her college career at Colorado University at Boulder where she received a full tuition and fees scholarship to play the upright bass. After her sophomore year it was time to replace her bass. They offered to put a cutout in the ebony finger board. (See first picture) Since they were just going to throw away the cutoff, I asked if I could have it. It wasn't very thick, but thick enough to make this click pen, which she requested.

C&C welcome.

Attachments

• AllAbouttheBass3.jpg
    AllAbouttheBass3.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 226
  • AllAbouttheBass2.jpg
    AllAbouttheBass2.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 260
  • AllAbouttheBass4.jpg
    AllAbouttheBass4.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi Steve.

I got an Undergrad Degree in Music Ed in 1981 (Brass Instruments). Your pen will be very cherished in 20-30 years! If you have any stock left - keep it! However you use it in the future will also be cherished!

Beautiful pen also.

SteveJ

Thanks for the comments. The kit is a Click Ballpoint from Woodcraft. It is a little larger than a slimline and uses a Parker refill. It is about the perfect size for her small hands. Of all the pens I've given her this is the one she uses the most. I originally my girl loves it!

magpens

Thank you for telling me about that pen kit. . I have been wanting a kit like that and seem to have overlooked this one. . Happy to have found it now. :):):) I realize now that that kit has been around for quite a few years but it never came to my notice before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom