It was worth the 6 mile walk.. I got one!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

I walked all the way up to the new Harbor Freight store this morning and I came home with a brand new pressure pot! It is a nice one and I'm in hopes all will work out. I got some hardware to convert it and such. Also found a few other things too. I asked the store clerk how long ago they had opened and he said about a month ago. I told him I hope they stay in town. Any way for the no pictures , didn't happen club,, here is a picture of my pot.. Enjoy. It is a 3 mile walk to the store and a 3 mile walk back home but it was down hill back home. Good thing I had my grocery cart and the box fit perfectly in the cart so no problems getting it home. Fay

Attachments

• Pressure Pot (640x480).jpg
    Pressure Pot (640x480).jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 289
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Now that's dedication & determination! Way to go Fay.

I had to use a vice grip plier to unscrew the pick-up tube from the lid on mine, but it didn't take just a whole lot of effort. I would leave the angled inlet tube in place - even though you have a baffle plate on the top of your mold rack, the angled tube will further help to keep the air flow away from your molds.

Can't wait to see your results.

Fay Prozora

I tried the vice grip pliers to get that tube out of the lid but it is a no go. Maybe I'm just not strong enough to unscrew it. Will try again later on. Funny thing is I went with the instructions for the rack but it is a tad too large for the pot. It would work if I knock the corners off I think. I'm definitely going to put some thing in the bottom of the pot as it is rounded there and I want my molds to lie flat on the bottom. I'm going to go to Sears now to see if I can get a cap that will fit where the paint outlet port is. The one I have is a tad too small so I think one about 5/8 will fit there. The other cap fits pretty good on the end of the regulator fine if I wrap it good with the thread seal tape. The air compressor will be here tomorrow along with the hose and other fittings. I may wait until tomorrow to go to Sears. I do need to go to Rite Aid to pick up a couple of items so will go head and go now. I want some ice cream. Grrr... So much for losing some weight.... Ice cream here I come! Fay

Top Bottom