It' not over yet!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I'm looking for someone who hasn't won a contest or prize this year and who is deserving of a $50 credit. I want a member who knows this type of a person and why him or her deserve the credit to select him or her to receive the credit by PMing me with that persons IAP name and I will draw one name out on Monday to receive the credit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I want to thank all who have PM'ed me so far, keep them coming. Let me tell everyone the reason for me doing this. Jeff our leader sponsored the Bash 9th anniversary drawing and gave away gift certificates and I was one of the winners and my prize was a gift certificate to Exotic Blanks. I asked Jeff to donate my gift certificate to a worthy member, he instead sent me the cost of the certificate as my prize so I have decided to give it to a worthy member, so thanks to Jeff is deserved also.

OKLAHOMAN

So far I have a dozen nominations and it will be very hard to pick one as they are all deserving, keep them coming.

OKLAHOMAN

I have picked my last $50 bash non winner, winner. I thank all who had a nomination, everyone was deserving but one stood out and the gift certificate goes to Buzzzz4's nomination.
Congratulations to Gostrider the last winner of the 9th anniversary bash .....maybe

Top Bottom