ISO Submarine pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stakhaus

Does anyone know where I can get a Submarine Pen kit, preferably submariner dolphins?

Thanks

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ccccchunt

Does anyone know where I can get a Submarine Pen kit, preferably submariner dolphins?

Thanks

He has other stuff also. I used to live right down the block from Jimmy in Hawaii. It was funny because he was an active duty Supply Officer and had his garage packed TO THE TOP with wood and acrylic and pen kits. Used to love to visit him for new materials!!! His name is Jimmy Finley if you look him up.

Last edited:

Crashmph

Woodcraft discounted that kit.

If you are intersted an alternative material, I have a section of the sail from the periscope tube of a submarine.

I also have wood from the USS Ling (SS-297) and USS Bremerton (SSN-698)

1618810302347.png

Crashmph

@ccccchunt @GuyOwen

The USS Ling (SS-297) blanks are up live on my website. They are $15 each.
The USS Bremerton are not on the site yet. I need to get the COAs finished for them. They will be $25 each.
The periscope tube sections are not on the site yet. I need to get the COAs finished for them. They will be $15 each.

Here are the pics of the USS Ling COA front and back. They are 4x6 hard card stock and they are in hard plastic protector sleeves.

1618850249036.png
1618850255981.png

Stakhaus

Thanks everyone, I am discussing options provided with my client now. I will post once a decision is made.

Top Bottom