ISO Skateboard pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JoeCallahan

I'd suggest looking up where your nearest Zumiez store is. Just about every employee and customer in there is a skater, and probably has at least one broken board that you can cut and laminate into a blank. Start by going to the desk towards the back of the store- that's where they assemble/repair boards for customers- see if they have any broken decks laying around. Even if they don't have any on hand, they'll likely be able to point you in the right direction. I know that my local store is closed due to the COVID crisis, but their customer service line is still active. So if you can't actually get into a store, give them a call, they'll be more than happy to help in any way possible.

-Joe

GraiDawg

I do have a few pieces of laminated skateboard blank (somewhere) from a guy that made a guitar in my maker space, there is some blue in it and i think some green. If you are patient i can dig around in the storage unit everything is in while we move spaces

Aces-High

I do have a few pieces of laminated skateboard blank (somewhere) from a guy that made a guitar in my maker space, there is some blue in it and i think some green. If you are patient i can dig around in the storage unit everything is in while we move spaces

Thanks Graham. Just let me know.

Top Bottom