ISO Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

What is reasonable prices?? Check vendors. There are a ton of them out there. Start with the ones here. Look in vendors market. I am liking Turners Warehouse more and more these days. Some real nice kits he carries.

penicillin

You get what you pay for.

If you are looking to have fun making a bunch of pens for cheap, I have recommended this set of 30 kits for $50 ($1.66 a kit):
https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKSLFUN99.html

They aren't prize-winning pen kits, okay? Many of the people here don't like them because they have low cost mechanisms, low quality plating, and don't come with a lifetime guarantee. They are good for beginners to hone their pen-making skills, good for casual gifts, and way better than any ol' cheap plastic freebie. Our woodworking club gives them to members who make gift pens for our military and veterans, and they like 'em a lot. I have made a few of them, and I think they look pretty good for a buck-sixty-six.

If you want to make money from pen making, these kits are not the ones. If you want high quality, reliable, sellable pen kits for low cost, find an angel investor or start a GoFundMe page.

What kits would you be interested in? I have about 150 kits of various designs, manufacturers, platings, etc, need to know what you want. I usually sell them for 40% off list price plus flat rate shipping. Let me know.

Madman1978

You get what you pay for.

If you are looking to have fun making a bunch of pens for cheap, I have recommended this set of 30 kits for $50 ($1.66 a kit):
https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKSLFUN99.html

They aren't prize-winning pen kits, okay? Many of the people here don't like them because they have low cost mechanisms, low quality plating, and don't come with a lifetime guarantee. They are good for beginners to hone their pen-making skills, good for casual gifts, and way better than any ol' cheap plastic freebie. Our woodworking club gives them to members who make gift pens for our military and veterans, and they like 'em a lot. I have made a few of them, and I think they look pretty good for a buck-sixty-six.

If you want to make money from pen making, these kits are not the ones. If you want high quality, reliable, sellable pen kits for low cost, find an angel investor or start a GoFundMe page.
That deal is sold out! lol
I have been given those away as gifts this Xmas

Madman1978

What kits would you be interested in? I have about 150 kits of various designs, manufacturers, platings, etc, need to know what you want. I usually sell them for 40% off list price plus flat rate shipping. Let me know.
Love the Gatsby Pen I have been ordering custom blanks for that kit.
Sierras are good.
I have bushings for 50 cal - Trimline - Designer twist

But maybe get one of a couple of different ones as showcase ones

penicillin

That deal is sold out! lol
I have been given those away as gifts this Xmas
Yes, I noticed it before I posted. I assumed that more people than expected (probably under "stay at home" orders) bought them for holiday gifts this year.

They usually restock them quickly. Get on the "waiting list" - my hunch is that the wait will not be very long. If you want, give them a call to ask when they expect to restock them.

Madman1978

Yes, I noticed it before I posted. I assumed that more people than expected (probably under "stay at home" orders) bought them for holiday gifts this year.

They usually restock them quickly. Get on the "waiting list" - my hunch is that the wait will not be very long. If you want, give them a call to ask when they expect to restock them.
Actually, I am looking at doing better pens. Does that make sense?

Top Bottom