Is this a generic cartridge?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ramaroodle

I have found this cartridge in the Sharpie S-Gel and a few other generic mass-produced pens. Does anybody know what kits it would fit??

Thanks in advance.

Andy
IMG_5402.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

sorcerertd

It says compatible with Energel and Pilot G2, so it would be the same length as a rollerball, but the fit depends more on the shoulder of the cartridge. I've found that Pilot G2s will fit in a Jr pen, but even though it's the same length, it doesn't extend fully from the tip of the nib. That being said, test it in a few kits and let us know how it works. I wouldn't trust them in pens I sell until I went through a couple to see that they are consistently reliable.

ramaroodle

It says compatible with Energel and Pilot G2, so it would be the same length as a rollerball, but the fit depends more on the shoulder of the cartridge. I've found that Pilot G2s will fit in a Jr pen, but even though it's the same length, it doesn't extend fully from the tip of the nib. That being said, test it in a few kits and let us know how it works. I wouldn't trust them in pens I sell until I went through a couple to see that they are consistently reliable.
Yeah. I was hoping NOT to be the crash test dummy and that someone would know what they fit in reliably.. :cool:

Top Bottom