Is Penkits.biz still in business?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

The address ..... penkitz.biz ..... seems to be valid. . I tried it and it does bring up a website that appears to be selling pen kits and the stuff we need !

Mullanphy

I've never dealt with them, and if they haven't responded to multiple emails it might be worth reconsidering doing business with them.

Some red flags, at least for me:
  • No customer service phone number
  • House is for sale on several realtor sites
  • Web page does not display correctly on Chrome or Bing web browsers

Something else to consider is the scam in which a "business" uses a real US address, sells products, collects payments and never ship products. Not sayin' this is the case, just that, based on non-responsiveness and red flags, it might be worth considering.

The site does, however, have a contact page that could be tried. Small businesses run from home can overwhelm the owner, so maybe try one more time.

DaveH

I wanted to take the idea of bullet cases for pen kits and try to use the hardware for different calibers than what they offer. I've never engineered a pen from scratch but it appeared that they may have the parts and experience to advise and provide the parts.

Angelo49

You did say Penkits.Biz
My link takes you to their site.
http://penkits.biz/index.php?main_p...t=20a&page=2&zenid=plecaqsa51oqdtidkspsfmd9g0
FastStoneEditor1.jpg
FastStoneEditor1.jpg

DaveH

Yes, I originally found their site but they didn't answer three emails. I just sent a fourth but I'm not hopeful. Now I need to figure out where I can get similar hardware to create my own. And, how to make it work of course.

GuyOwen

Yes, I originally found their site but they didn't answer three emails. I just sent a fourth but I'm not hopeful. Now I need to figure out where I can get similar hardware to create my own. And, how to make it work of course.
yea its a shame no one has capitalized on selling individual parts let everyone know if you find someone who has

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If I want a manufacturer to make a part, they demand some volume. At BEST, I have to purchase 500 units, usually more on the scale of thousands. Of course each plating is a new part, so for a "trim ring" for example if there are 5 platings available, I will have to buy 2500 parts.

The average person who destroys or loses the trim ring needs one or two.

The math simply does not work!

Manufacturers sell to us and the other resellers in KITS--so when you need a trim ring, you are asking us to destroy a $20ish kit for a single part.

Again, good customer service dictates that we will do this for kits you purchased from us, but is certainly is NOT a good business practice for profitable operation!!!

Just food for thought.

Ed

DaveH

My next step with them was to buy complete kits and modify them a bit to accept the different cartridge. It looked like making the blank longer or shorter could do the trick. I don't trust the current so-called bullet pen kit to be as flexible swapping out the front end since it's not built around the real thing.

Penultimate

greetings
I've purchased stuff from them in the past. Good service and prices. Good place to buy inexpensive nibs units for practicing with kitless

Terry

I've tried to contact them three times and no answer to any emails. I really want to buy stuff...no, really! :)
Thanks
I've done business with them for a while. Good folks. Perhaps he has retired, if so I wish I had known, I would have offered to buy him out.

Terry

I've tried to contact them three times and no answer to any emails. I really want to buy stuff...no, really! :)
Thanks
I got an email from the owner of Penkits.biz today. He has been out of town and unable to get the website going. He is back home and will have it fixed soon.

Terry

Penkits.biz is still in operation, I received an email from the owner and he advised that he had been out of town when the website crashed. He is working to get it back up and going to accept your orders.

Terry

Thanks
I got an email from them yesterday. The owner was away and the site crashed, it should be up and running now.

Top Bottom