Is it just me??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
As a woodworker I've alway taken notice of woodworing in movies or TV shows. Be it a desk or bookcases, like in the movie the bishops wife. So much great woodwork in the house. But lately I found myself looking at the pen someone is using in a TV show or movie and thanking I could make a nicer one then that. So how many of my other IPA family members do the something?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Got to be honest, when looking at the fine lines of a car or woman I'm really not thinking of the color of her ink...

Jim Burr

Banned
IPA is a beer I'm fond of...IAP is pen folk...but guns and girls would catch my attention, and usually do!!

PenPal

My first car vwas a 26 model A Ford tourer from then on it was amazing how many were on the road and after a while maintaning mine just how many were on the road these days I am flat out difrencing various makes and models of the majority of cars. A guy once told me where you place your money your heart will follow, when he got into shares his first view of a newspaper was the stock report no longer his favourite comic characters.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom