Is Everybody OK??????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DFM

Check out the photo the the psychic Eric Julien (aka Jean Ederman). If he is so physic, he should have known they were going to take a picture of him that he would use for establishing credibility and at least closed the car door to get it out of the photo.

Photos of crop circles to establish proof of extraterrestrial visitors also lends no credibility.

The funny thing is that intelligent rational people believe this guy.

jcollazo

It is pretty warm here in L.A. It must be due to the cosmic rays being emitted from the breakup of the comet. I think it's time to don the tin foil caps so the ETs can't figure out my thoughts while I prepare about a dozen pens for the post apocalypse pen sale[;)]

It's strange how CNN didn't pick up on this!

Joe

alamocdc

Now hold on just a minute. It's not time for this yet. 25 May translates to 6 June in the Julian calendar so it isn't going to strike for another 11 days.[}:)]

Ron Mc

WOW!! It's time to get the telescope out of hiding and watch the big event! Or head to the Texas coast and do some deep sea fishing.[;)]

Daniel

What I want to know is why all psychics arent jsut making a killing on the stock market?
I did see a duck land on a pond today, made a pretty nasty splash. maybe he got his tuned in a little off and that was what he picked up on.

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />
Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA
<br />http://www.savelivesinmay.com/

Ron: You have too much time on your hands......I suggest you make a few more pens!![:D][:D]

[:D][:D]
I haven't turn a pen in a while, my latest fixation is turning 14" platters on a 12" lathe. Feels like eXtreme turning!

BTW, has anyone checked out the updates on this site? THe coment has a 48 hour window for impact. Get your rubber tubes ready!!

Ron Mc

Last night I was in the shop playing with wood and I noticed something fly into the shop next to me. Because I was turning I chose to ignore it at first. Then I remembered this thread and starting looking around thinking that I now had some space material to make a pen out of!! Then again something came whizzing towards my general direction. Now I'm really excited because I have 2 pieces so a larger pen is in order. As I tremble with joy and scurry around the shop trying to find the chunks I notice an irritating sound. It sounds like my neighbor yelling at me. So I peek up from behing my workbench and find my neighbor throwing empty beer cans at me! Now that he has my attention he proceeds to pelt me with these "space objects" screaming at me to stop throwing my empty cans in his back yard! [:D][:D]

So much for my space pen![:eek:)]

Now this brings up a question. If I can't throw my empty beer cans in my neighbors back yard then what good are they?

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by DFM
<br />Check out the photo the the psychic Eric Julien (aka Jean Ederman). If he is so physic, he should have known they were going to take a picture of him that he would use for establishing credibility and at least closed the car door to get it out of the photo.

Photos of crop circles to establish proof of extraterrestrial visitors also lends no credibility.

The funny thing is that intelligent rational people believe this guy.

The amazing thing is that people still WANT to believe things like crop circles are made by alien beings when normal human pranksters demonstrate how they make them.

woodwish

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Now this brings up a question. If I can't throw my empty beer cans in my neighbors back yard then what good are they?

Doesn't your neighbor believe in recycling? He should consider this a favor! Seems rather ungrateful of him.

Since we live near the coast it scared me yesterday when I heard a big splash in our yard. Turns out it was just my daughter's black lab "retrieving" some Magnolia leaves floating in our our pool. Now if I could only get her to grab the ones that sink to the bottom . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom