IS anyone else getting these emails?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

chitswood

From Penn Hardwoods????

The first time I thought it was a joke from someone I knew, but now I recieve so many emails from this place that its like spam, and quite irritating considering the wood I already have.

I got this one today and its ticking me off, I'll try again to tell this place to stop sending emails, I didn't sign up for anything.[}:)]

---------------------------------------------------

Flaming Red Box Elder
Greetings!
Hope all is well at your end. We just got a bunch of very nice flaming red Box Elder in that I thougth you would like to know about. We have some of this Box Elder cut and listed. We got more to cut up and list this week, so if your looking for different size or sizes please let us know. Be sure to check back later this week to see what is new. We also run across some nice lime green colored Sumac rounds that are very much air dried. These two to three foot long rounds were stored in someones attic that had plans on using these as lamp blanks, but never did. There not much here on size except for pen blanks or bottle stopper blanks. But we will try to get some of this listed this week as well. I also noticed we have been getting some abandoned shopping carts in our store and was wondering if there was a problem. If so let us know and we will get the problem resolved right away. Also if any of you people are interested in knowing every time we add new stock to the store, when a bunch of really nice new stock comes in or what is being brought into the saw mill to be cut up let us know and we will be sure to get an e-mail out to you each time. Please remember once done shopping and actual shipping charges will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. This store system can only handle one shipper. We chose to use USPS flat rate boxers and mailer, parcel post and DHL. Depends on which means is cheaper for you. We do accept these forms of payments, Bidpay Bidpay money orders and checks. All our stock is salvaged material right here from the northern mountains of Pennsylvania and all exposed wood is sealed with Anchor Seal. If you have any question or needs that we may be of of help please contact us. Again thanks for your time, support and help. And always remember to keep it safe in the shop. William

PAB2 12 Flaming Red Box Edlder Pen Blanks

Here are 12 very nice flaming red figured Box Elder pen blanks that are green and measure 3/4x3/4x5 inches. We have more of these I just need a few to cut more and will be adding more this week. Contact us at cherryburls@yahoo.com

Our Price: $15.00
Learn More
PAB7 6-Pak Black Cherry Burl Pen Blanks

Here are six very nice dry Black Cherry burl pen blanks that have great color and wonderful gum lines. These measure 7/8x7/8x5 inches. Contact us at cherryburls@yahoo.com

Our Price: $7.99
Learn More
PAB21 Flaming Red Box Elder Bowl Blank

Here is a nice flaming red figured Box Elder bowl blank that is green, measures 3 1/2x9x9 inches and weighs 7 pounds. Two sides have natural edge. We have more of these I just need a few to cut more and will be adding more this week. Contact us at cherryburls@yahoo.com Actually shipping charges will be e-mailed to you after your shopping is completed.

Our Price: $12.99
Learn More

PAB24 Flaming Red Box Elder Bowl Blank

Here is a nice flaming red figured Box Elder bowl blank that is green, measures 3x7x7 inches and weighs 5 pounds. Two sides have natural edge. We have more of these I just need a few to cut more and will be adding more this week. Contact us at cherryburls@yahoo.com Actually shipping charges will be e-mailed to you after your shopping is completed.

Our Price: $12.99
Learn More
PAB8 Black Cherry Burl Bowl Blank Natural Edge

Here is a very nice seasoned Black Cherry burl bowl blank that is showing lots of eyes and firey colors. This is seasoned, measures 3 3/4x9x9 inches and weighs 10 pounds. Contact us at cherryburls@yahoo.com

Our Price: $18.99
Learn More
PAB6 Sugar Maple Burl Cap

Here is a very nice season Sugar Maple burl cap. This measures 6x9x14 inches and weighs 22 pounds. Contact us at cherryburls@yahoo.com

Our Price: $18.99
Learn More

Again as you can see this is some great looking stock that was salvaged and is just too good to lay and rot or be burned as fire wood. So please help us to get this stock and other put to better uses. Remember if we don't make the most of our resources, they will not last forever. We'll be adding more this week. Thanks much for your time.

Sincerely, William

William Fourness
Penn's Woods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: cherryburls@yahoo.com
phone: 814-260-4533
web: http://stores.pennswoodsstock.net/StoreFront.bok
Actual shipping charges will be e-mailed to you after we get your order. We do accept Bidpay, money orders and or checks. We do ship USPS, parcel post, flat rate and DHL. We also do custom cutting and can handle some bulk items as well.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Nice ad for William LOL [;)]

I do get these from him and I think it is because I bought some cherry burl from him before. It does get too much after a while especially that his operation seems to be acting like a yo-yo. It is up one day then down the next. Once or twice I can understand, but seems like the past 2 years he's been in and out atleast seven (7) times. He has good stuff but I stopped buying from him for a long time now.

As far as I know he's been banned from eBay. He tried to open using another username twice but those too are no longer active. I heard he had lots of people complaining. Luckily, I am not one of them.

gerryr

What is your email program? If you use either Outlook or Outlook Express, you can block all messaages from a specific ID. In Outlook, it's under Tools and then Rules and Alerts. I can't remember about OE, since I rarely use it but I think it's the same.

Dario

Originally posted by mrcook4570
<br />Yep, I get them too. I look forward to them - almost as good as a soap opera [:p]

LOL, looks like someone else have been following it.

I signed off after the last season though [;)]

Joking aside, I talked to him and he sounds to be a good man, just not ready to take on the opportunity he got. He needs good help and a reliable office structure to begin with. Sometimes, enthusiasm and hardwork is not enough. I do wish him well.

Yarael

Well only problem I see it id does seem like some very good PR stuff other than that for a business to use a yahoo email address. I mean if you have a website host and email address through that site. Not hard to do. Now if this was on ebay I would expect that kind of email address but not a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom