iPad Gurus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Any iPad Gurus on here. I have looked at many vid's but can't figure it out. Some pictures I take go into the camera roll and will automatically go into photo stream' and thus share with other units in my house but not the ones in camera roll.
How can I get the ones in the camera roll that won't go into photo stream to do so????
Next question why does my iPhone take 2 pictures of the same shot.??
Thanks

Lin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JLewis

Sometimes I have to reboot whichever device is not showing them. That is my first and simplest answer. Two shots per pictures that has to be a camera setting, possibly you are leaving your finger on the button to long., or just double clicking the button (my main issue when that happens).

Finally your HF quote is almost correct, the way the Henry Ford sells it and claims is correct, is ".....you are both right"

alphageek

Former Moderator
With the iPhone camera if you turn on HDR, there is a setting in the settings menu to choose to keep the normal and the HDR photo. So if you want one, you can either turn off HDR or go into the settings to turn off the normal photo when you are in HDR.

PTsideshow

I have noticed that with the Iphone only a couple of photo's transfer. and then the next time I open the photo program a couple more load. This has happened on a couple occasions. Other than that I haven't found an answer yet. I have only took more than 3 photo's once.
:clown:

USNGSCS

I don't know if you have a wi-if or a wi-if and 3G, but you can try this.

Go to settings, then photos and camera.
Turn off photo stream. This will delete all photo stream photos from ipad. It will not delete the ones from the roll. Ensure shared photo streams is on if you want to share across multiple devices.
Do the same thing for all devices you are sharing the photos with.
Turn photo sharing back on every device, and the photos will begin to transfer to any device that does not have them.

Hope this helps.

PTsideshow

I will also add that having the tablet, phone and computer hooked in to the same icloud account. I one way a iphone 5 book said works.

You can also use the share menu offered in the photo apps there is a photo stream button.

You can also use the sync feature of itunes, you also can do it from your computer to the phone or tablet.

you also can email up to 5 photos at one time directly from the photo app.

Man I guess I should start reading the book since I bought it might figure out how to use the phone!:wink:
:clown:

Top Bottom