iOS App Update - Ver 1.14

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Version 1.14 of the iOS Bushings & Tubes App is now available for download from the Apple App Store

The Information Screen has been reworked to add some exciting new features. From the main Kit Listing page, tap on the IAP logo at the top left to go to the Information Screen. There are now 4 clickable buttons on the line with the IAP logo. From left to right:
Videos -- click this button for a list of woodturning videos - select one for an info screen & a link to take you to the video
Suppliers - added in ver 1.13 - click this button for a list of worldwide suppliers organized by country & link to take you to their web site
Tutorials - click this button for a list of woodturning tutorials - select one to download it to your device
User Guide - click this button to view the comprehensive app User Guide

There are two new buttons at the bottom of the screen: Review App and Share App. If you enjoy the app & find it useful, we would appreciate it if you would take a moment to leave a review on the app store and share it with your friends.

Most of the tutorials & videos are aimed at new pen turners, but there are probably some of interest to most anyone, regardless of your skill level. We intend to expand these lists, so please send me your suggestions for videos or tutorials that you find useful. You can use the Contact Us button on the Information Screen to send your suggestions directly from the app.

Presently there are 132 total tutorials in 65 files. I have combined some tutorials on the same topic into a single file to reduce the number of individual files in the list and so you can download all those related tutorials with a single click. For example, Mark James' 10-part tutorial on segmenting is combined into one single file for the app. You will need an Internet connection the first time you download a tutorial, but after that it will be instantly available from your device, even if you are off line. You can also email or print (via AirPrint) any tutorial or the User Guide).

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Enjoy
Edgar

Attachments

• NewInfoPage.PNG
    NewInfoPage.PNG
    351.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Videos.PNG
    Videos.PNG
    239.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Suppliers.PNG
    Suppliers.PNG
    214.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Tutorials.PNG
    Tutorials.PNG
    288.4 KB · Views: 48
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Version 1.14 of the iOS Bushings & Tubes App is now available for download from the Apple App Store

The Information Screen has been reworked to add some exciting new features. From the main Kit Listing page, tap on the IAP logo at the top left to go to the Information Screen. There are now 4 clickable buttons on the line with the IAP logo. From left to right:
Videos -- click this button for a list of woodturning videos - select one for an info screen & a link to take you to the video
Suppliers - added in ver 1.13 - click this button for a list of worldwide suppliers organized by country & link to take you to their web site
Tutorials - click this button for a list of woodturning tutorials - select one to download it to your device
User Guide - click this button to view the comprehensive app User Guide

There are two new buttons at the bottom of the screen: Review App and Share App. If you enjoy the app & find it useful, we would appreciate it if you would take a moment to leave a review on the app store and share it with your friends.

Most of the tutorials & videos are aimed at new pen turners, but there are probably some of interest to most anyone, regardless of your skill level. We intend to expand these lists, so please send me your suggestions for videos or tutorials that you find useful. You can use the Contact Us button on the Information Screen to send your suggestions directly from the app.

Presently there are 132 total tutorials in 65 files. I have combined some tutorials on the same topic into a single file to reduce the number of individual files in the list and so you can download all those related tutorials with a single click. For example, Mark James' 10-part tutorial on segmenting is combined into one single file for the app. You will need an Internet connection the first time you download a tutorial, but after that it will be instantly available from your device, even if you are off line. You can also email or print (via AirPrint) any tutorial or the User Guide).

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Enjoy
Edgar
Thanks Edgar for all your hard work. This app is awesome.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great update! Thanks Edgar!

I hope everyone has a sense of how hard @Edgar and @Wayne work to give us this outstanding penmaking tool. This is a first class app with a massive amount of well-curated data that just keeps getting better all the time!

Top Bottom