INWPTA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

denniszoomy

Hello all, my name is Dennis I am the New president of the Inland NorthWest Pen Turners Association (INWPTA). I have just set up a chapter here in IAP. Our meeting are normally th 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM held at Woodcraft 212 C N Sullivan Road, Spokane Valley, WA 99037. We will not be having a December meeting this year, so our next meeting will be January 28. If you are not a member of our group come on out and check it out. If you do not want to do that we would love to here from you here, see your pens and here any ideas you may have. We are all looking to expand our knowledge and to share what we do know with others. Hope to see you there

Dennis
INWPTA President

sschering

Hey great to have a east side group. I probably won't make it over to Spokane it will be nice to see what the locals are working on.

mehg35

Thank you for telling me about the local chapter. Hopefully it will grow exponentially with new members.

denniszoomy

I want to thank all the people who came out to our yearly Banquet, and thank you to those that donated prizes. We had about 15 to 20 people there and lots of prizes were given out. Our next meeting at Woodcraft 212 C N Sullivan Road, Spokane Valley, WA 99037 on Jan 28 at 6:30 PM. We hope to see you all out there. If you have never been come on out and join us. We are always open to answer any questions or to listen to any advice you may have. Hope to see you all there.

Dennis
INWPTA President

Top Bottom