Inventory clearance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

Clean up the inventory on the list. These are in the US warehouse. Free shipping is free for orders over $100. If you need it, please leave a message below.
thanks!

Attachments

• 美国仓库物品.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 585

PatrickR

What is the size of the Purple Sandawood?
Can you explain (10 the root)?
What is he color and size of the Cellulose acetate rod?
Thanks!

stuckinohio

I'll take:

Quantity x 1 - m15x.8 triple start tap and die set

I would like to see pictures of the cellulose acetate and ebonite before I decide whether or not I am getting them.

thank you,

Lewis

jick wu

For the specifications of cellulose acetate rods and pen wood, please refer to my previous post. Thanks!

stuckinohio

I will only need the following:

Will you be shipping with USPS or some other carrier?

jick wu

I will only need the following:

Will you be shipping with USPS or some other carrier?
There is the best choice in the backstage of the warehouse, and the courier company will be adapted to the items that need to be delivered.

Curly

Jick I would like the following please.
1 of M9x0.8-3t tap and die set. On the off chance you have an extra tap I will take it too to make into a bottom tap.
1 of M15x0.8-3t tap and die set. On the off chance you have an extra tap I will take it too to make into a bottom tap.
1 of M7.4x0.5 (Jowo6#).
1 of M6.5x0.5 (Jowo5#).
1 of M7.5x0.5 (Jowo6#).

Thank you. Private conversation to follow.

CLMcCoy

Jick,

I would like an M10x0.8-3t set, M13x0.8-3t set, M6.4×0.6(Bock5#), M7.4×0.5(Jowo6#), M6.5×0.5(Jowo5#), and M7.9×0.6(Bock6#). Please private message me.

Thank you,
Christian

guitarchitect

Guitararchitect I found out the other day they aren't shipping outside the US.
Whyyyyyyyyyy 🥺🥺🥺
They don't like money? It's not like they are on the hook for anything, I'm the one that has to pay the duties! I'll even forfeit the free shipping!

Curly

Whyyyyyyyyyy 🥺🥺🥺
They don't like money? It's not like they are on the hook for anything, I'm the one that has to pay the duties! I'll even forfeit the free shipping!
Jick in his message to me said they aren't setup in the US warehouse to ship outside the US. Even if I had a US mailbox, which I don't, I couldn't cross the boarder to get the package.

PatrickR

I've heard nothing further from the seller regarding my PM. Has anyone else?
I have had good communication with Chen and received The tap and dies today. They appear to be very nice. Much better than some Chinese made taps I have gotten from Amazon.
I would follow up with him.

guitarchitect

Jick in his message to me said they aren't setup in the US warehouse to ship outside the US. Even if I had a US mailbox, which I don't, I couldn't cross the boarder to get the package.
Got a clarification, if the stuff is still in China (and not just in the US warehouse) then I can pay a shipping fee to have it sent here. Phew!

Kaspar

I have had good communication with Chen and received The tap and dies today. They appear to be very nice. Much better than some Chinese made taps I have gotten from Amazon.
I would follow up with him.
How? I posted in the thread, I sent a PM.

If that one M10 x 0.8 x 3t is sold, there's not much point, now. That was the one I really needed.

jick wu

Because some orders have only been paid recently, the inventory can only be updated now. This is the latest inventory. Wooden sticks can now enjoy a 40% discount. You can order if you need it.

thanks!
Cheng

Attachments

• 美国仓库物品.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 184

jick wu

I would love the m15x.8 set, but would need an american friend to act as intermediary to Canada.
Any volunteers?
Yes, the warehouse where the items are located does not support shipping to places outside the United States. This is also the reason for the processing. I will find a suitable warehouse for storage or the FBA warehouse in the location when I come back.

Top Bottom