hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The Berea Hardwoods Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest winners:

Finalist Entry #1
by Hendu3270 $100 Berea Hardwoods Gift Certificate

Finalist Entry #9 by davidm $75 Berea Hardwoods Gift Certificate

Finalist Entry #3 by brownsfn2 $50 Berea Hardwoods Gift Certificate

Congrats to all the finalists and a special thanks to Berea Hardwoods for sponsoring the event.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

Congrats to the three winners - all three were great pens; and thanks to all the organizers, judges, sponsors etc. for a well run contest.

Triple Crown

Wow!! All the pens in this contest were great! I was glad that I didn't have to be narrow it down to 10. So many great penmakers and entries!!! Congratulations to the winners!

Greg

Hendu3270

Wow! Don't really know what to say. I definitely don't think mine was the best. Every pen entered was an awesome piece of art. I felt extremely fortunate to have just made the top 10. Thanks for the votes and to IAP for the contest and also to Berea Hardwoods for sponsoring the contest.

I typed up a fairly lengthy explanation of how this pen came into existence while it was still on the lathe. I'll post in the SOYP forum in the next couple of days.

Buzzzz4

Nicely done! congratulations to the winners. There were so many good ones. Also happy to be in the top ten with my pinecone Jr. gent twist.

brownsfn2

Wow. Thanks so much for the votes.

All of the pens were amazing and the competition was really great. I feel really honored to be picked by my pen making peers who I greatly admire and respect. It was a fun exercise and helped me discover some new materials and ways to make pens.

Thanks Berea for the sponsoring this contest. Really appreciate the vendors that support IAP.

Now I have to go practice for next year. :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WINNERS names have been passed along to Berea. Expect to receive an email from them in the next couple of days with your gift certificate code.

They asked that I pass along their congratulations to all the participants and especially to the winners of the Intermediate Pen Contest!!

Ed

Last edited:

Dalepenkala

Congrats to the 3 winners!

I'd also like to say that it was an honor to enter one of my pens in this contest! Everyone of the pens entered was a master piece!

Top Bottom