Interesting Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

I liked these Blanks Warmara and Maple the colours I think make them. The Copper kit is my favourite. Please comment good or bad.

Attachments

• 20211008_151126.jpg
    20211008_151126.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 20211008_151415.jpg
    20211008_151415.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Michael

like them both for different reasons. I think the copper has a better shape to it as is there a slight bowing inwards at the midline of the Maple one ? Could be the angle of photo perhaps but it definitely looks wrong just at the lower midline ?

Copper one is stunning and lines are beautiful . Paleness of the maple and the hint of knot burr are good though

Just my view as always . Prefer these shapes to your "hourglass" ones but , as always , which feels better to you please ?…

Kcimdrib

Michael

like them both for different reasons. I think the copper has a better shape to it as is there a slight bowing inwards at the midline of the Maple one ? Could be the angle of photo perhaps but it definitely looks wrong just at the lower midline ?

Copper one is stunning and lines are beautiful . Paleness of the maple and the hint of knot burr are good though

Just my view as always . Prefer these shapes to your "hourglass" ones but , as always , which feels better to you please ?…
Ian thank you for comments instructive as always. To be honest I am not sure on the Maple pen I got the bushings correct the instructions talk of shorter bushings when they are all the same length with only minor differences in diameter.
You gave me an idea on the hourglass shape and I'm going to play about with it on another pen.
Thanks as always for your comments.

Top Bottom