Inquiring minds want to know...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Will we break the record?
Last year, on February 1, 2011 we had broke the high number of "Most users ever online" However that record was broke on the 18th of January of this year.... which was 497 (what happened on 18th to garner that.)
Now with less than 12 or so hours before the opening of this years bash, will we break that record?
498 is the magic number!

IF we break it, I will send 10 Cocobolo blanks (5/8" X5/8" X6") to 5 New members that have joined up during the bash.
(if no new members joined up, parish the thought, then 5 new members from January via random drawing. Mod's I will need a weeeeee bit of help with those that may qualify, no lurkers that announced themselves in January or during the bash)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Will we break the record?
Last year, on February 1, 2011 we had broke the high number of "Most users ever online" However that record was broke on the 18th of January of this year.... which was 497 (what happened on 18th to garner that.)
Now with less than 12 or so hours before the opening of this years bash, will we break that record?
498 is the magic number!

IF we break it, I will send 10 Cocobolo blanks (5/8" X5/8" X6") to 5 New members that have joined up during the bash.
(if no new members joined up, parish the thought, then 5 new members from January via random drawing. Mod's I will need a weeeeee bit of help with those that may qualify, no lurkers that announced themselves in January or during the bash)

Way to get the bash started!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Nice idea!!!

As for the join... ANYONE can do a search by join date by going to the advanced search in the members list .... If you can't figure it out someone can help...

Heck ... I'm pretty sure that was a trivia question last year :)

...Mod's I will need a weeeeee bit of help with those that may qualify...

Nice idea!!!

As for the join... ANYONE can do a search by join date by going to the advanced search in the members list .... If you can't figure it out someone can help...

Heck ... I'm pretty sure that was a trivia question last year :)

I will call that exactly a weeee bit of help, Awesome thank you.:biggrin:

with little more than an hour to go for the first day of the bash. I will alter this to extend through entire month of February.
From now till the 29th of Feb. If we break the "Most users ever online" above 500. then as stated before
I will send 10 Cocobolo blanks (5/8" X5/8" X6") to 5 New members that have joined up during the bash.
I just want to see this happen.

Top Bottom