Initial Meeting of the Richmond Penturners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RHunter

Local Chapter Leader
This evening we had the first, of what I hope to be MANY more meetings of the Richmond Penturners.

While this was just a scheduled, but informal get together at Woodcraft- we did have about 9 folks show up (not bad for a first meeting!)

We did manage to get some "official" business taken care of during the general talking around the table.

• Our next meeting is schedule at the Richmond Woodcraft (Thanks Ray!) for April 9 at 7:00PM.
  • We plan on having your typical Show and Tell- so bring your pens!
  • We plan on having a Blank Swap, so bring your old dusty cutoffs that you want to get rid of, maybe trade for a different blank you would like to try!
  • We will have a demo of Basic Penturning.
  • And no doubt we will continue the general roundtable chit chat. :biggrin:

If you have any questions about this group, you may email richmondpenturners@gmail.com with them.

We have also created a Social Group here at IAP, but we will mainly be using this Local Chapter Group to communicate with our members and friends.

And certainly if you are interested in attending, please do so!

-RHunter

Last edited:

GouletPens

I'll be giving the first demonstration at the meeting on April 9th "Basic Pen Turning Concepts". We're gonna start off slow for everyone before we go diving in to casting, thread chasing, and advanced finishes. Anyone is welcome, there are no dues or anything for the time being. Just bring your friends and bring your pens!!!! ....hey, I kinda like that!

Top Bottom