~~Infantry Statesman~~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

This was my "2014 Casting Contest" entry pen. It features a full size statesman in Rhodium/Titanium with an upgraded Bock© nib. The blanks were custom made/designed by myself and with the help of commissioner John Pratt. He provided me with the crossed rifles and the coin and we determined that the best suited pen components would be the Emperor.

The coin has around 3-4 hours of time involved in thinning and cutting and as always, a joy to cut! Silver is easy to cut!!:biggrin: We chose the blue background since it represents the Army Dress Blue uniform and the Digital Camo print as an accent to overall design.

Hope you all enjoy!! Any and All constructive, non-constructive comments welcome!!!!

Attachments

• INFANTRY PEN.jpg
    INFANTRY PEN.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 215
  • OPEN INFANTRY PEN.jpg
    OPEN INFANTRY PEN.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 262
  • INFANTRY DOLLAR COIN.jpg
    INFANTRY DOLLAR COIN.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 169
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Absolutely Outstanding Pen, Seamus.
You always turn in something Special, and you have done it again.
Glorious rework on the Silver Coins, and Fantastic Crossed Rifles.
Right choice of Colour and the Subtle Camouflage is a Great Touch.
Incredible Craftsmanship.
Thanks for Sharing.
Brian.

turncrazy43

FANTASTIC!! Your work is truly awesome. Subject matter is great. Keep up the truly great work.

Donovan

This was my "2014 Casting Contest" entry pen. It features a full size statesman in Rhodium/Titanium with an upgraded Bock© nib. The blanks were custom made/designed by myself and with the help of commissioner John Pratt. He provided me with the crossed rifles and the coin and we determined that the best suited pen components would be the Emperor.

The coin has around 3-4 hours of time involved in thinning and cutting and as always, a joy to cut! Silver is easy to cut!!:biggrin: We chose the blue background since it represents the Army Dress Blue uniform and the Digital Camo print as an accent to overall design.

Hope you all enjoy!! Any and All constructive, non-constructive comments welcome!!!!

Beautiful If you ever need a new home for that pen give me a shout please. I was in the infantry for some time(1977-2006)

Top Bottom