Cheer Indy~Pen~Dance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Fisher

Mike and Linda are right up there with the best of the best of our IAP vendors. I know it was a small order but it's the first step down the kitless road and you can bet I'll be back for more :biggrin:

Shipping notification was sent out the same night as the purchase and in my mailbox 2 days letter. Can't ask for anything better than that.

Plus it gives me a reason to find the little used tilde (~) key on my keyboard to send a cheer your way.

NYWoodturner

+1 on Mike and Linda. I always feel bad when I get the shipping notification at 11:30 when I placed an order at 10:00 p.m. - I feel like I'm keeping them up !
One day just for giggles I'm going to place an order with them and Roy at Classic Nib at the same time to see which gets there first... I think he's just as fast and about 800 miles further.
Both are outstanding
Scott

IPD_Mrs

Thanks for the compliments guys! We just do business the way we would want others to do for us!

NY - don't feel like you are keeping us up and don't ever feel bad please!! We are both night owls and generally like to do our later orders at night so they can go out the next morning. LOL at your giggles comment. Roy is a great guy and I think we both have similar feelings on customer service!!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom