Indy Lumber supply

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lpierce65

I have been unable to attend the Indy Woodworking show for the last two years , last time I was there I found a lumber company of exotic woods selling by the board ft.. Had their brochure they were in Indy. Name escapes me and of course ive misplaced the information. any turners or woodworkers in Indy know the name of the company and maybe website info

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I have been unable to attend the Indy Woodworking show for the last two years , last time I was there I found a lumber company of exotic woods selling by the board ft.. Had their brochure they were in Indy. Name escapes me and of course ive misplaced the information. any turners or woodworkers in Indy know the name of the company and maybe website info

Is this the show??? Maybe the name of the vendor is on that list at the bottom and ring a bell.

Indianapolis

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Larry, I have dealt with them a lot over the past couple decades, they are good folks. Their prices for the exotics are a bit higher than the other suppliers....oh wait, there aren't any other suppliers. Both Woodcraft and Rockler have some and Frank Miller, in Union City, IN has some too but you have to take lunch to get there. How what species and much are you looking to purchase?
WB
Bill

Top Bottom